Sunday, October 19, 2008

8 Months and Verde

Carolina is definitely crawling. She's also pulling up on furniture and even trying to cruise! This makes for a lot of injuries, three in a row right before bedtime today - all to her face! Poor thing. She gets over it and keeps right on trucking. I had her ears pierced today and she looks adorable! The problem is that Xavi is more jealous than ever and he said he needed some too. He always needs whatever she has. I don't think I ever expected it to be this bad. There are times when I just don't know what to do with him because he seens to always be trying to sit on her. We're each trying to spend a lot of quality time with him to help him through this phase. We're working on letter recognition and he's learning his colors in Spanish and doing really well with both. His favorite letters are, amazingly, x and c (x is for xavi and c is for carolina).

I can't find the camera charger so there are no pictures! We are making it a priority to find it...soon!

Didn't find the charger, but ordered a new one. Here's a picture from mid-October playing with her cousin, Sofia.

2 comments:

Penelope said...

Ears pierced? OMG!!! Please take a picture of that.

Unknown said...

Norma, Daniel...oh my gosh! I just visited the blog for the first time in like the longest time and the kids have grown SO much! And they are still so adorable! I'm so sad - they are getting so big and I haven't seen them in so long. We should definitely get together and catch up soon. I've been traveling a bit for work, so hopefully we can get together the next time I'm in town. Hope you are all well - you all look great in the pics!

Miss you lots!
Michele Chang