Wednesday, October 08, 2008

and they're off!

This is what we look like when we walk to daycare in the am...or walk back in the pm. This am I joined Xavi for a trip to an apple orchard/pumpkin patch with his class. He got to eat some great apples but he was looking foward to picking one himself and that, he never did. So there will be another trip next weekend. Xavi demanded we carve at least one of the pumpkins we brought back and then wanted to sleep with it. It's sitting on his bookshelf next to his bed. That would creep me out in the middle of the night but he said it's a happy pumpkin.




This is most of his class...he was cranky because he wanted to get going already. Speaking of going...Carolina is finally going. I will post a video below when I edit it. It's too long, but I did get some footage of her crawling. She has a friend at daycare who is two weeks older and they apparently have races to get to the best toys and then climb over each other!
I lied and didn't edit because it took so long for her to move from one place to another. She actually does crawl in a more conventional way, but in this video she gets to where she wants to go by doing some funny stuff. I'll try to get a better video later.

No comments: