Tuesday, June 03, 2008

She looks like a person





We're noticing that Caro's face is starting to look less like every other infant and more like her own person. She also has better control of her hands these days. The other day she pushed her pacifier out of her mouth and it landed on her chest. She looked at it and deliberately picked it up. I truly thought that I might not be as excited about these milestones with baby number two but that is totally not the case. I am in awe of everything she does. It's great fun to watch her delevop and to watch Xavi develop a friendship with his sister. He is DESPERATE to play with her recently.




She's still a serious girl most of the time. It may be because of her reflux. Poor baby has some good days and not so good days. I think she may have to go on medication for it to relieve her discomfort and to stop the vomiting. She is also a little more than 15 weeks now and we're planning to start cereal soon - maybe that will help with the reflux?




















And I can't resist posting some pictures of her cousin, Sofia, who is also looking like a (super cute) person. She has already had her first haircut! Her hair is similal to Xavi's in how long it was at this age. Caro has lost a bit of hair along the sides of her head, but the stuff on top is pretty long now. I call it her Trump comb over.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, both sofi & caro are sooo cute. they grow so fast!

miss seeing them

Penelope said...

Are you sleeping????