Thursday, May 22, 2008

3 Months Old

Carolina is now 3 months old (and 13 1/2 weeks). She smiles a lot in between her serious looks, but it's hard to catch those smiles.

Here's what we've been up to recently. I'm back at work so she hangs out with tia Lala all day. Sometimes she sleeps and sometimes she plays in her excersaucer.
Or in her swing in new outfits. But 3-6 month clothes are starting to fit snug...She weighs more than a few plates of tacos Sabinas.
Xavi joined Sarai for Chicago's summer breeze and jumped around, played with balloon dogs, and ate popcorn.



We've been back to the park and have done much better with two kids and one parent - thanks to Jenny and Sarai. I think J has pictures.

And below is a recent video of typical car rides. All we're missing is the spotting of fire trucks, school buses or garbage trucks. Carolina sat quietly behind me through this whole video...I think she was sleeping.


No comments: