Yes, Xavier is famous...somewhat. His picture has made it in a recent publication of the University of Chicago's Graduate School of Business...their viewbook. We just got copies of the pictures that were shot the same day and I wanted to post one, but I'm having trouble working with the format the pictures are in. Click on viewbook and it should take you to the PDF and scroll down to page 20. We also have many hard copies.
On a similar note, I'm still having trouble with videos so I have decided not to post them in flash format...that means they will start playing as soon as you get on the site. After I convert them to flash, you will still be able to click on the link below the video, which will take you to the vimeo site and you can view the video there...but probably won't be able to view directly on the blog like now. I will give this one a few more days and then post a new one.
The new video is Xavier trying to say bath as he heads up for his bath and bedtime routine. He starts saying it at the bottom and points up the stairs before heading up (sometimes on his own!! But not this time). We kept repeating so he wouldn't stop while one of us ran for the camera. It's annoying, sorry. BUT he rarely says anything on command. Once he's said it we can sometimes get him to say it again if we repeat, but it doesn't work 98% of the time.
He also has tooth number 7 coming in...it is a bottom tooth (remember he has both front...so this one is just to the left of those). At this point he either sleeps through the night or is up because of his teeth...and up for an hour on average.
He is also saying, "aba tita". Could it be, "agua, 'buelita"..."water, grandma"?...woah...that actually just came to me. Or much simpler than that...Daniel suggested "aba lita"..."abuelita"? He's just saying grandma! That one makes more sense. We play this game every day...what did he just say?
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Fame
Posted by
xavicaro
at
8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment