Yes, we are momentarily without an internet connection. So this will be a quick post, without pictures. I will, hopefully, post a new video once we are online again.
I just have to say that I am totally amazed by how quickly Xavier is developing and growing. He is so verbal and always seems to be arguing some case, singing a song, asking a question, or practicing a new word. These days the new words include: bath, thank you, and possibly people's names (we're not totally sure about that one). There is definitely a lot of papi practice in there. Video footage to come later...
Monday, September 25, 2006
Life w/out Internet...
Posted by
xavicaro
at
2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So it,s been a business week already, thats at least a month for a little guy. Let's see some more new stuff. Must be a bunch. The bilingual dancer must have many new steps and words to decipher.
Post a Comment