Wednesday, June 21, 2006

These Pedipeds were Made for Walking...

And that is just what Xavier is doing! We bought Xavier pedipeds, which are recommended for walking, because they are lightweight and flexible. But we didn't expect this to happen so soon...didn't even believe it when my mom and sister/tia Lala (who is visiting from VT) told me so earlier this week. But today I saw him take 2-3 steps at a time without holding on to anything! Then he falls and tries again.


I haven't wanted to put any new video on the blog because it always starts playing as soon as you get on, but I will have to capture these first steps on film while they still look like his first steps.

3 comments:

Penelope said...

Oh my god. We need to check this out. Go X-Man!

Beck & Dylan said...

Wow, magic shoes - we need some! Come & show us how it's done!

TheNCrew said...

X-Man Rocks! He looks great and walking already. Can't wait to see him soon. Love - Chris, Lynda and Connor