While my sister was visiting, I asked her to take some pictures of Xavier. She is such a good little sister. She took many and has sent me some to share on the blog. This wasn't easy since Xavier insisted on fighting with her almost the entire time she was here. She didn't help with her experiment to see if he was developing different emotions. Mainly anger and jealousy...and he has. He gets angry when she hugs his abuela and says "she's mine". He was mostly a happy baby last week, though.

His uncle Joey (and papi) have been trying to get him to learn to kick a soccer ball...

Here he is pointing, probably showing Lala the door...that IS in the general direction of the door...Just kidding, Lala, he loves you!
Discovered he needs a haircut...desperately!
He is beginning to show a lot of different emotion and now gets excited for certain things: when he thinks he is going outside, when he sees someone he likes a lot, when he is eating a favorite or new food.
Sleeping with his booty in the air. Good job, Lala! Don't worry about the video, I'll try to get a clip of some solo steps.


1 comment:
He was pointing at door and basically screaming at me. Probably telling the door is over there use it. I made him mad a few moments before I took that picture. I love this little hulk! Yes he is a little hulk. He is sooo strong. I should know he tried to beat me up every time I got near him. Love you, gordito!!:)Tia Lala
Post a Comment