Here are the pictures of Xavier's visit with his grandparents. Actually, we just have pictures with oma and didn't get any with gramps. Sorry, gramps...we'll have to take lots next time.
This is right before his new dance video...

Oma and gramps missed this new development...he did this Sunday morning for the first time...who does it remind you of?? His father maybe?

Here's the drinking water picture...as you can tell most of it actually ends up on him. He also sucks on the rim of the glass like he can't quite figure this out...but he seems to think it's fun to take water in his mouth, gurgle and then spit it out. We LOVE cleaning up after that. Why don't I stop giving him water you ask? Well...I didn't get a picture of it, but when I bring a glass to my mouth he opens his. I just find it rather pathetic and cute at the same time and I don't have the heart to deny him his gulp of water.


4 comments:
So I've broken a few cameras in my day. I,ll buy a new one if it breaks. X man might want a photo of he and the old man.
The old man wants one.
Grumps
KEEP LETTING DRINK WATER! Its good for him.. maybe he will end up like his tia Lala, a waterholic. hehe Sounds like tons of future water competions for me.. He looks so much like Uncle Joey, especially on that blanket!
He is going to crawl...SOON!
We miss you.
xo
Hi, this is Gr.GRams, I forgot the the name you gave for him to call me. He looks like his dadddy
looked when he was same age.
Don't rush him HE will soon be run-ning around. Norma, did you have a nice "Mothes'day" . Good!
Post a Comment