for a car seat...I know, not as exciting as when we used to shop for shoes or jewelry, but that was B.C. (before child). We have recently decided that we will get another britax for one of our cars (probably mine) because, well frankly, we think they are really safe. X has been in the britax that madrina got him (the roundabout) all this month in abuela's car and even without a latch system that seat has not budged. However, this is a big purchase and I would normally browse the stores with my sisters or friends for something that cost this much - as my mom might say "sue~na Mexicana", in other words "yeah, right". So we'll do our browsing on the blog and purchase online...
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Let's go shopping!
Posted by
xavicaro
at
9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You MUST check e-bay. I went on last night and not only do they have the you-know-what shoes that you want they also have all models of the Britax. I haven't compared the prices to see if they are better but it is worth a check...
Kids grow out of these car seats pretty quick Normy. People gave us ours. The prices are nuts. Check around for used ones. Gramps
.
Ah, what does he know. He's living in the old days when gas was 33 cents per gal and $1.50 min. would feed the family.
Post a Comment