Tuesday was Xavier's 5 month birthday. On that day he got a new car seat and...that's it. He's got more new stuff than we know what to do with...
I followed the advice of the only two people who made suggestions and got this Britax car seat from e-bay (brand new! thanks marna) and saved $60! My sister (AKA madrina) suggested this color combo and I think it will work nicely.
Though I just noticed that gramps suggested a used one...I checked those out on ebay as well. I don't have the patience to look for one that is in good condition and bid on it. I did get our 2nd base used - $10! BTW, this one goes up to 65lbs.
These pictures were taken just after dinner when x was playing with his dad. Well, at first he was just sitting in his high chair after his new favorite meal (peas), being "curious". We are really afraid of this curiousity when he learns to crawl and walk. Yikes!
See how he leans in closer to inspect? He's also been inspecting the cats recently, right before he pounces on them and, yes, tries to bite them...Sorry Pippi, it's not just you. I'll get pictures of that the next time they sit still for the attack.
Here he is, doing what else, yelling. Pippi's mom and I were talking about his the other day. The babes seem to be doing more and more of this lately. Go figure. It is tough to talk above it sometimes.
He looks confused by something his father said to him. Maybe it was a comment about his cute overalls. They were a gift from his aunt Lynda and uncle Chris. They fit! YAY!.
By the way...his cousin Tyler, has his own blog now too. We can't wait to check out all the new pictures, because he lives so far away - in Germany. Another friend is working on a blog in Vermont. We are going blog crazy. We can't wait for Alaina's blog to go live! Oh, the blog fun we are having.





1 comment:
Greatest picture of him and Daniel - love it! Check out Heidi's 5 month movie too.
xo
PS - Zutano is mine!!!
Post a Comment