I couldn't actually get Carolina into any nice clothes that day but I brought a not so girly shirt to school and I'm told she did change into it. I've since bought her a few outfits that I thought she might approve of, so here are pictures of her "cool" dresses. Xavi wore his shirt for a while in the am and then decided to change so he wouldn't get it dirty. He happily changed into his picture outfit at school.Thursday, November 25, 2010
picture day
I couldn't actually get Carolina into any nice clothes that day but I brought a not so girly shirt to school and I'm told she did change into it. I've since bought her a few outfits that I thought she might approve of, so here are pictures of her "cool" dresses. Xavi wore his shirt for a while in the am and then decided to change so he wouldn't get it dirty. He happily changed into his picture outfit at school.
Posted by
xavicaro
at
9:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
my baby thinks she hot sh*!! oohhh yes she is! :) i am not feeling the hair- I miss her curls :(
Post a Comment