Monday, October 12, 2009

FALL! I know, it's about time.

First trip (of MANY) to a pumpkin patch. Another one (pumpkin patch/apple orchard) planned for this coming Saturday, one with his school, and one more with the tias. Xavi has been asking about this since last winter! Now he's shown Carolina how to say pumpkin!





































I took the first two pics of the kids and Xavi took the one of Carolina leaning on the couch - not bad!

3 comments:

Tia Lala said...

I love that picture of them in the basket. Does Caro remember me!?!?! what are they going to be for halloween????

tia gris said...

i love the pic of xavi running down the field.

caro looks too boyish in that red top...maybe she needs a bears cheerleading outfit for christmas? sofia & caro can wear them at the same time and do cheers :) hehehe

Tia Lala said...

I totally agree on the bears top.. it can be pink with bears logo. I like i like I like :)