Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pictures from Mother's day

I know I haven't posted in a long time! There are reasons for this. Life is busy with two kids...just ask my friend Jenny:

"I FINALLY have a minute to check e-mail without little people hollering in my ear. Next to the bed is a giant mountain of clean clothes that probably need to be washed again since they've
been sitting there getting progressively more all over the place since they were washed last month ... I don't think those clothes will ever
see a shelf of drawer again. I don't know what the hell I actually do all day but I do know that I don't have time to do anything other than
nurse the little man who is fast becoming a giant Pilsbury Dough boy! My dreams of sitting on the couch eating bonbons while catching up on LOST Seasons 4 and 5 during maternity leave are really pretty hilarious fantasies to me now."
I had to include that because it perfectly captures the laundry situation and ear splitting screams in our home. Those screams make it hard to actually have a coherent thought in my brain.
I'm only able to update the blog now because I have a couple of no show, delinquent students on my calendar this am AND my sister sent me these pictures from mother's day! It was a great day. We walked/ran the mother's day Y-Me race in the early morning and then had brunch with the Lopez side of the family. After nap, one of our students took a family portrait and a bunch of other great pictures. I'm so excited about the pics and I can't wait to frame them.
Yes, I know Carolina's hair is a mess. It's really long. I'm debating whether to cut it really short again or let it get long and put it in a pontytail every day...one that is way in the back so she can't reach it and let her hair loose!

1 comment:

Penelope said...

Hey Norma,
Great to see you back. The kids are BEAUTIFUL!