It's official -Caro is walking! She started to let go and take "long" walks between furniture or anything she can hold on to. I get weekly emails about that tell me about "my baby this week" and when I looked a head I realized that after Feb 18 they start to say "you toddler this week"! I'm not ready to have two toddlers. I still think of her as my baby...but she will be the right age and will be doing more and more of that frankenstein, hands in the air, walk - too cute! I have pictures and a video I will post later tonight.
The hair is a mess these days. I'm at a loss for what to do with it.
last picture is an attempt to do her hair...
Conversations with Xavi are great and better every day. Yesterday while walking home after school he says to me (out of the blue)
"Mami...I saw Barack Obama at my school" (WHAT?!)
I said, "where did you see him?"
"At my school. Everyone was happy!" (He names all the people that were happy - his teachers and all his friends.
I asked him if he said hello (a new topic of discussion - that he doesn't say hello when someone says hello to him).
He said "No! He was on tv, mami"
OH
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
practice makes perfect
Posted by
xavicaro
at
10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment