Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Break Throughs!





At least one of Caro's teeth has broken through. She won't let me look. She bit me and I felt the front tooth - ouch! She was mad that Xavi was trying to sit on my lap and bit me because I was closer. Did I mention that my daughter has a lot of attitude? Is a diva? And a drama-queen?



Xavi has finally decided to do all his business in the potty! We had a few good days last week and into the weekend but he still wouldn't poop in the toilet at school. On Monday he finally went and has been ever since. He'll go in any bathroom! AND by himself! We still have to remind him to go the majority of the time (to avoid accidents) but he'll go if he suddenly gets the urge. We are beside ourselves with joy! Seriously.



Here are some pictures of Xavi being funny. I had no idea he was making faces in these until way later, he thought he was so funny.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she gets it from .... *coughing* you*coughing* :)

xavicaro said...

Yeah, I think Daniel said, the apple didn't fall from the tree. I thought he was referring to himself. Unfortunately I definitely see me in her...Oh the things that await me in the teenage years. I should know.

BTW, that's Xavi's GQ pose. He does it all the time...at school too. One hand in his pocket. Where did that come from?

Anonymous said...

From you too.... The kids bow to their momma. Hahaha teenage years and she s like you. Good luck! You'll be asking urself how mama deal with ya. :) good thing I was a laidback and obiendent child. :)