So today Xavi saw a commercial for the Charlie Brown holiday movies and asked what that was. I said it's a Charlie Brown movie. He then asked to watch it, but it was his bedtime and, oh yeah, we don't have them. Plus, I've noticed they're not shown anymore on the major networks. What's up with that? I looked for "It's the Great Pumkin, Charlie Brown" on Halloween - nothing. I think the thanksgiving movie might have been shown but I didn't catch the time or day so we didn't watch it. So I told Xavi that we would have to wait until tomorrow because we didn't have it and I would look for it tonight. He asked again and as I started to give the same answer he interrupted - - "mami, stop talking, just say yes". I had to laugh but then I told him he shouldn't talk to mami like that.
Check out the growth chart for 9 month stats. They're not totally accurate, but they're close. I took them both to get a flu shot so it was a bit of an insane dr's visit. The next visit is for both again but I'll try to get accurate numbers and correct the chart.

2 comments:
He's a little smart-ass. They do show them on abc at 7ish. I don't know why u don't see them but I always end up seeing it when I don't want too.
another option is to find them online....try surfthechannel.com or even hulu.com for higher quality (assuming the site has it which I'm not sure)
Post a Comment