This week has tried my patience. I don't think I have had a proper bath/shower the entire time. I've tried when I bathe the kids only to realize one of them peed in it or puked in it. I tried a shower and had a panic attack because the doctor asked if Caro was pulling up yet (at her 6 month appt) and I said not on things just on people. When I got in the shower I thought, what if she starts today?!?! I ran out dripping wet to find her turned sideways to get one leg out of the belt in her high chair and she was pushing off the back of the chair! I guess I'll stick to those gross baths. I'm up at at 4 or 4:30am because of Caro's teething otherwise I would try a shower after their bedtime. I try to be asleep when they are...I'm obviously not now. She was up with a fever early this morning probably due to shots she had yesterday...I brought them both in for 6 month and 3 year appts and now can't remember any specifics, Xavi is now in the 50% for both height and weight (although I think his height measurement was 38 inches and that would be like 60 or 65%, I think??) and Caro is in the 75% for both - I seriosuly can't remember the numbers but took a guess on the side bar growth chart. Conversations with Xavi are hilarious but in my sleep deprived stupor I can't remember any, except he offered the baby chocolate chips recently and accepted on her behalf. oh yeah and as the nurse and doc measured, weighed, checked out ears and eyes and temps and everything in between for both of them, Xavi kept saying it was the baby's turn first. When the shots came around he watched in amazement and said "mami, the baby's crying. mami, you crying too? mami, I don't want my turn of that!"
But then they make these faces and it doesn't seem so bad...it's now Friday night and Daniel comes home tomorrow morning! YAY!!
This was shot Friday too. Still practicing but getting better, less slow and little bit less angry.
Thursday, September 04, 2008
This week
Posted by
xavicaro
at
9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Why are you being mean to my mini me!!?!? Making her work too hard when she's too skinny already. kidding! :) both look adorable. Xavi's starting to look more like dan. So basically more like a Anello and less like a Lopez.
Post a Comment