It turns out that Caro was upset about her milk because her ear was bothering her...she was tugging at it the rest of the day and still today. I took her in to see the doc and they (doc, intern, med student!) said it wasn't an ear infection, thankfully, but she did have fluid in her ear that could be bothering her just as much. Will go away on it's own.Though Caro sits very well these days (better picture to the left), she doesn't crawl. Here is the problem: you can't leave her sitting on her own because she will lunge at some object or person (read: Xavi) and land on her face. I sit close to her or hold her hand to catch her before the face plant when she's on the floor. When she's on the bed or some other soft surface I let her go to see how/what she does. Still hates being on her belly and will roll back onto her tummy. She will occassionally roll over onto her belly when she is trying to reach something. Then roll back onto her back. She may skip crawling, I've decided. Really shows no interest at all right now.
Saturday, August 02, 2008
Two Things
Posted by
xavicaro
at
8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment