Monday, July 28, 2008

Babies, Babies, Babies

Shout outs to new babies. There are quite a few. In order of birth.

My cousin Nicolas and his wife had Adrian on June 17.










My cousin Veronica and her husband welcomed Mia just two days later on June 19.













Friends Elizabeth and Jason (and big sister Alaina) just met little Gina last week. I think I have a picture of Alaina when she was a newborn somewhere on the blog...around January 2006. She's turning three soon! OMG! So is Xavi!
We also just found out that friends Max and Julie are expecting! YAY, congrats! Sorry I wasn't there to hear the news in person! Hope to see you soon! Holy Moly Macaroni (with cheese) as Xavi would say. lots of babes arriving this fall and winter. Two co-workers are due in September and another one in late December/early January - Same as Max and Julie! Very exciting. Can't wait to hold a few newborns. Caro was weighed this am on our scale (not always accurate, but close enough) and she's a few ounces from 18lbs!!!! EEEEK! She's come a long way from 7/11.

My sister pointed out that my mom's parents now have 10 great grandchildren all but one under 3yrs! The first one is 6 (?) now!! Yup, I'm pretty sure Sammy is 6.

No comments: