I forgot to post Caro's stats for her 4 month check up! I realize that this has helped keep great record of Xavi's growth...unfortunately I didn't record any stats for him prior to the blog! So I'm making sure I keep this up for both of them now. Caro weighed 15lbs 4oz and measured 25 inches at her 4 month checkup, which was last week.
On Sunday she and her cousin Sofia were baptized - here are some family pictures and pictures of Xavi and Sarai hanging out together before her departure. She and her parents have left and although right now it feels sad and like life won't ever be the same, I'm sure we will meet up soon. Xavi keeps saying that Sarai is not at school because she went on a plane to visit her grandma and grandpa. So sad to say goodbye to our friends.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Baptism and Goodbye to BFFs
Posted by
xavicaro
at
8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment