I think Xavi was trying to talk her out of the swing this morning. Wasn't sure why...until a little later. On my own for a few days, well not really - reinforcements arrived this morning after D left last night on b-trip. Oma and gramps will be around to help, but in the meantime it was a rough night for the three of us. We, as you can tell from these pictures, handled the am much better. Though I did send my poor son off to school in jeans on an 80+ degree day! Gotta change him into something cooler.
This am he looked at his poopy diaper and said "ohhh" and I said yeah, that's yucky and he said "ohhhh, that sucks". Got that right...still, we need to watch the words that come out of our mouths - we have been lucky so far to only hear "that sucks".
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Tuesday morning
Posted by
xavicaro
at
3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you tell that fatbaby (the big one) to leave mini me alone! Thats her swing! he needs to accept! :)
Post a Comment