Caro had her two week appt yesterday and is doing well. Shots haven't started yet, thankfully. She now weighs 8lbs 10.5oz and measures 21.5 inches. I have a small concern about her developing the same formula intolerance that xavi had as an infant. She gets a little bit of formula each day so I can have some quality time with xavi - usually at dinner or bed time. It's been a life saver and I hope we don't have to give that up. She tries to move a lot already...she rocks herself until she lays on her side, for example. I think xavi also liked to sleep on his side...?
Xavi has been tough these days...should we blame it on his age or the arrival of his sister? Who knows...he loves her very much but is having a tough time adjusting to sharing his parents with her. So we've decided to drop the potty training issue for a while. We'll resume in the summer?
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Two week follow up
Posted by
xavicaro
at
11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's so great to hear your news and to imagine you going through this again - you seem remarkably relaxed. Are you getting any sleep
Post a Comment