Saturday, September 01, 2007

Blog Name Change

Many of you already know that we are expecting another baby in February. I wanted to wait to post this until I broke the news at work. Now that that's done here is the first baby picture.


We've told Xavier but he doesn't seem to get it yet. We'll keep working on it. We will change the blog title, but may also change the address. I won't do it until October, so let me know if you want the new address. Until the arrival of baby #2, there will be more posts about Xavi - especially next weekend after the birthday bash! And I'll post the gender when we find out...so stay tuned. Eventually Xavi will have to share the blog with his new brother or sister.

2 comments:

Penelope said...

OH MY GOD!!! We must talk. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Me? Going to be an auntie?againg? Wow!! I didn't know that!! lol kidding of course I knew. This baby better like me since I don't think xavi does sometimes. :( hahaha