Monday, September 10, 2007

Birthday Pictures

Close up of the cake. Xavier had a great day at his party and really enjoyed playing with friends and all the other birthday stuff.

"While no one is looking...I'll stick my finger in the cake..." It's better than his original plan...While cutting the cake, I looked down to find him leaning in with his tongue out.




Playing follow the leader. It was amazing that these 2 year olds were so quick to follow a 7 year old. I asked his parents if I could borrow him for a week.

They were too quick to agree so I withdrew my petition.


Now I'm not so sure that the kids weren't just imitating the pinata. They really loved it and I was so glad when it actually worked (only one string opens it - it's great for small kids - but there are lots of strings to pull. Though one father asked that we bring out the bat next year or even a stick. He's right. It just isn't the same without hitting it and singing the pinata song.)


Here's a picture after the pinata was opened. I'm not so sure I should have put lollipops in the pinata...??











Opening a present and playing with one of many new toys.

At the end of the party Xavi had to do a happy feet dance.

No comments: