Here are pictures from Jenny's camera...she really went crazy taking pictures. I picked the best, but there were many good ones. I've split them into peaceful and not so peaceful moments. Starting with peaceful in the kiddie pool.
There's some splashing and lot of dancing. In some Xavi is naked and in others it's Sarai.
Then there was mealtime. Here are the happy times



There were also a few minutes spent watching Nemo. Good times.
More eating...


Here is a sharing moment. Xavi was happy to share his car and push Sarai around in it.
Then there were the hugs.

Not wanting to share his car, for example.
And fighting for no apparent reason.


Fighting for food - this lasted a while. They both apparently wanted the same hotdog.
I'm not sure what kind of moment this was. Somewhere in the middle? "I can't have my car and I don't want to share...I'll just use it at the same time?" It wasn't as much fun as riding in it so he left it to her.


Here is the part about mommies gone hog wild. Jenny wasn't really attacked by the babies...but I think you may have guessed it. So we'd had a long week. Jenny had been packing all week and was hanging out with us so the movers could do their job and Sarai could have some fun. I...don't think I have any excuse...but I did bbq some lunch? and it WAS hot...so it seemed like a good way to cool off. At least the kids had fun splashing around with their mommies.


No comments:
Post a Comment