The weather has been nice again and that means lots of playing outside, for Xavi, and running after him for me. I'm beat. So I haven't been very good about the blog. I've heard it from tia Lala, so here is a picture, video and update. The picture is in the backyard. No matter how late we return home he has to have a quick run around the yard or a spin in the stroller or new bike.
What's on th video? Mostly names. He has since moved on to naming parts of the body. If I ask where his shoes are he'll show them to me, but I shouldn't ask where his feet are because he has to take off his shoes and socks to show me that. Cause I might not know that they're under there. On this particular video, he says hello - I'm not sure how and why he's picked this up now. He names his friends from daycare and his friends from sesame street. And he tells his father to stop it. He does it all from behind the camera because he wants to shoot the video...There's also a video of him dribbling a ball, his father has started training early. (You should be able to see the video by Monday morning.)
Brand new developments: This morning he politely asked for his milk and a nap (night night). He also ate a whole 6 oz package of blueberries by himself at the store while we shopped. We thought he had dropped them all over the store. When we retraced our steps we realized we were in for some very blue poop.
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Xavi's got the blues...read on
Posted by
xavicaro
at
8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
omg...cutest video ever...the next beckham!
And that's a pretty funny title for this post. Good job Norms!
Aww what a cutie!
Soo its been 2 weeks now what's new? :-D
Post a Comment