As sick as xavier has been the last few days, he still seems to have such a happy disposition...and always looking for something to get into or some funny thing to say or do. So in the last couple of days he has:
climbed on the chair and then on the table
started walking backwards
says to the cats: "nooo, bad kitty" when they do something he doesn't like (like when Kiko got too close to his oatmeal to have a sniff)
mimicked the "I'm angry" look when I was scolding him
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Another Update
Posted by
xavicaro
at
11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I got to see his "I'm angry" look when u scold him it must be hilarous!!! I miss the gordito so much even when he was way overactive when I babysat him during my christmas break. :)
Tia Lala
Post a Comment