This has been a stressful week for me. Xavier started at a day care twice a week last Wednesday, so I've been busy worrying. I'm almost done. Now I can finally post again. I have random video shots I've been working on and will post them shortly. Aside from starting day care, which he loves, Xavier has learned a few new tricks. I will let the video show you what he's up to, but will describe what we didn't capture on video. This morning we found Xavier, still in his crib (good), but almost completely undressed (bad). Socks, PJ pants and top were gone and he was working on the diaper. I'm not sure when he figured out how to get out of long sleeved shirts with no buttons? I've seen him take off shoes, socks, pants and shirts with buttons or velcro, but never over-his -(big) head long sleeved shirts! Oma better not mention any wall art, because that's what I'm worried about! Wouldn't Tante be proud? He hasn't quite figured out the diaper tabs because he gets so frustrated, all he does is pull on the diaper. Point is we can't leave him on his own too long...for this and other reasons....watch the video.
Oh and day care is going well so far.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
New Tricks
Posted by
xavicaro
at
4:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oh my god - I'm cracking up. I will never, never let Penelope see that video! She does join him, though, in removing the clothes, although I'm not sure she could handle a long sleeve shirt. Keep it coming.
PS - is he napping at daycare? On a mat or the pack n play?
I can't believe he took off his long sleeved shirt! That really is wild...
El goridito already know how to strip?! Thank gosh he can't take off his diapers because then there will be an "accident" in the crib. Poor u now u got to watch him closer. Lol
Post a Comment