Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas #1

Christmas with oma and grampa was so fun. Xavier got some noisy toys, we are so happy about that, and some not so noisy ones too. He said wowowowowowow as he came down the stairs and saw the tree... Xavier knew exactly what to do with his presents and opened them with little prompting.

First, a puppy that barks and pants...
Then a train from the Black Forest in Germany....
A book and a sweatshirt from tante and uncle Meyers in Arizona...
Then Xavier had to make many trips up and down the stairs...

2 comments:

Gabriel Anello said...

Merry Christmas Mr. X. S. Anello!!

Gabriel Anello said...

ps. I bet you can't wait to see what G & T got you! I know you can't Xavier, so here's a clue. Unfortunately, you can't read, at least as far as I know, so your mom or pop will have to tell you what it says...

"It is all shapes, colors and sizes and can roll or walk. It will expand your mind, but will never talk?"

-J.R.R. G.R.G.A. Anellokein