This must be the time for a change in phase. Putting on his own shoes, or at least trying to. Putting on his dad's shoes. These are easier to get on. "Reading" books on his own or bringing you some to read to him...and he wants them read, on average, two or three times each.
Mr. I'd eat anything is becoming Mr. Picky. He points and grunts at what he wants and
refuses to eat what he doesn't. Yes, he would sooner starve than have a pancake when he wants scrambled eggs. Banana yogurt? No, thank you. I want peach yogurt.
He is certainly developing his own little personality...
While there are days that this is frustrating, I have to admit that most of the time it's fun to watch him. Except for yesterday afternoon when he threw a tantrum AND his entire body on the floor at Target! EEEK! All I could do was laugh and say I can't believe you are really doing this as I stepped over him and walked away. He got up and followed...and got over it.
Sunday, November 05, 2006
Toddlers, sigh
Posted by
xavicaro
at
10:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Lol!!!! I can't wait to see his tantrum. Don't worry I won't start anything with him. :)
Tia Lala
Love the shoes, Xavier!
I LOVE it. We are experiencing the exact same thing. We need to start a support group...quickly!
Norma, I do recall you once throwing a tantrum like that while we were shopping at Crossgates, or maybe it was home depot, or maybe it was H&M...I can't remember. Good times though!
Post a Comment