Oma and Gramps came for a visit. That's why there were no pictures. Here are a few from the weekend. The grandparents were around when Xavier started to say "MY" for everything. I'm sure it's practice and not that he really thinks everything is his. We may have to stop reading "That's Not My Truck" to him, just in case.
Here's what else he did...
He went to Michigan Ave.
He celebrated abuelita's birthday..
He celebrated gramps' birthday too, earlier in the week.
He read with oma at the bookstore






2 comments:
I LOVE THIS PICTURES! He such a cute pootie! I cant wait to come home and play with him. Tell him to be prepare for his Tia Lala. HEHEHE
Gramps will be there again soon to make the pumkin pie and some pickled x-feet. Or better yet those ballons with the toes sticking out should be a good thanksgiving treat rolled in butter and honey. I'll have to experiment.
Post a Comment