Here's what the whole cake looked like.
I should back track. The party thing has been a bit of a stressful issue for me. In trying to avoid having it at our house, I really put off the planning. In the end I added to my stress by having to plan the party (at the last minute), after just starting a new job two weeks ago and getting this miserable cold last weekend (see post below). I think we at least got the cake right and that was worth it.

There were lots of other great presents and fun guests. He loved hanging out with his 7 year old cousin, Mayra. And was very happy to see his 1 year old cousin show up to play with him.
I have heard, from more expereinced moms, that for some these celebrations can be quite stressful and this seems to apply to me...so next time I'll have to plan way ahead!
Oh, and he now has 5 teeth! The top 4 are in and his bottom front. Tomorrow morning he has his 12 month appointment so I will update other stats then.
Stats are: 22lbs (50%), 30 1/4 inches (75%). Check his 9 month post to see how much he has grown.


5 comments:
Wow, what a great cake. I think I need to revise my plan for cup cakes... It looks like the party was a great success - congrats!
he looks adorable and you guys look great! We miss you!
The cake is awesome. Did he love eating it??? Write soon. xo
That cake is beautiful but is there chocolate under all that? Thats what counts. Please send us a picture of the three of you like the one above or put one on I can print. See you out there soon. Hope you frooze some train.
Frooze, froze, you know what I mean.
Post a Comment