Monday, August 14, 2006

Abuela is on Vacation

I'm off from work this week and staying home with Xavier while abulela takes a much needed vacation. After only a few days with him, I can certainly attest to the "much needed" part. There are plans to keep him busy, but I hadn't expected him to be on the go every waking minute! Somehow the weekdays would be different from the weekend? A girl can hope. So today was a slow day. We dropped uncle Joey at soccer practice, got a haircut, and had a late lunch with tias Gris and Mari. In between I tried to get a few pictures for the blog. This wasn't so easy. Mostly I got pictures as Xavi ran away, like this one.

Here is one trying to reach my keys

K icking the soccer ball around
And, of course, hanging off the table.
I did get some great pictures over the weekend of him playing outside, but they are on our new camera phones and I'm still dealing with new cell phones and a new company. Once I have that figured out I will post. They are pictures of Xavier finding rocks, running with them, licking them, and then throwing them as hard as Xavierly possible. I don't have pictures of the licking, I was trying to take them away from him. Then we had ice cream. Xavier had a great time.

On the teething front, Xavier now has two teeth and another coming in. He has a bottom front and an upper fang. Really. It's so weird. The tooth that is now coming in is the other bottom front.

4 comments:

Beck & Dylan said...

Don't worry - I'm sure we'll get some great pictures on Wednesday!

I love the hanging off the table - that's a favourite in our house too!

xavicaro said...

Is it sad that I am so excited for tomorrow?

Penelope said...

Teeth! Finally some breakthrough. We miss you. xo

Anonymous said...

Aah! I don't see you guys for what, 2 weeks, and Xavier already has more teeth?! I can't wait to hang out again.