Today we shopped a little with madrina and discovered revolving displays. We also went to the abuelos house to have a 4th bbq. The best part was having so many aunts and uncles to pay attention to Xavier. He had a great time performing for everyone and the camera. AND I finally got a video of some of his walking!
C:\Documents and Settings\Daniel\My Documents\My Videos\Xavier\walking on Vimeo
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
A Happy 4th of July
Posted by
xavicaro
at
8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This is SO impressive. Pippi needs a few lessons please.
He's walking more. I can wait to see him again and chase after him. But oye poor abuelita has to do the chasing for now. Hehehe
He's walking more. I can wait to see him again and chase after him. But oye poor abuelita has to do the chasing for now. Hehehe
Post a Comment