And I don't mean girls that are friends. I've been embarrassed to post this link, but Xavier's new found pastime is nothing to be ashamed of, I've decided. He likes to kiss people. Ok, specifically little girls. Sorry, Pippi, there are others. Since these pictures went online he has also met and kissed 3 year old Joclyn and 2 ½ year old Isa. He thinks they (the girlfriends) are fantastic! He stares at them, smiles, bats his eyelashes. He’d wink if he knew how. We all know who he takes after in this behavior. Pretty soon he’ll be looking up little girls’ dresses. Ok....click on this link. Pippi's parents have forgiven us, but I'm not sure if they will ever allow them to see each other again...and it's not just because they are moving to CT.
Saturday, July 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Just who might you be thinking about that the little man's actions remind you of. It couldn't be some over the hill guy who still gets himself in trouble for just looken,well, maybe a little thinken- but thats it. Chip of the old,old, block.
Post a Comment