We are tired. Xavier is incredibly active from the time he wakes up until the time he goes to bed and still gets up at least once a night, so we are worn out. Sometimes we just let him army-crawl all over our bed and us (we are his favorite obstacle) in the morning while we are half asleep. Funny, then he gets to his gymboree class on Saturdays and all he does is stare at the teacher. We hope he gets over that soon - there are crawling babies he could be staring at! Let's see what's new...

Last Friday marked Xavier's 7 month birthday. He was happy, as you can tell. He's still rocking when on his knees. He tries to crawl and does it for a second and then decides he can get around faster by dragging himself. We'll be putting up safety gates around the house soon.
He has spent a lot of time with uncle Gabi and aunt Tsubasa. He loves them, especially because Gabi lets him play with his cell phone and Tsubasa makes him yummy risotto. That is new. He has taken a great deal of interest in the food that we eat and has recently started "asking" for some of ours. His dinner now consists of whatever we are having, as long as it follows (most) of the baby feeding rules. Risotto sort of follows the rules...and was delicious.
We also had a play date with James, who is about 4 1/2 months old but about as big as Xavier. James' mom, Meredith, and I think they liked each other and will have to get together again to play with cars or some other boy thing...

Occasionally, he sits around and just laughs.
We are having a great time with Xavier, even when we are tired, and are looking forward to warm, sunny days, taking long walks along the lake and a summer vacation! Xavier takes a nap, mami and papi take a nap...YAY!

4 comments:
For the most part I love xavi's pjs except the black and white. first of all, wide horizontal stripes not flattering AND second of all, he really looks like a jail bird. take a picture of him in those pjs, in his crib, and give him his sippy cup to bang on the bars...hahaha :)
He is such a happy guy. You are so fortunate to have a fun guy to keep you tired. I think of his dad and his uncle doing all that stuff. Those were good times, cherish them.
Gramps
Black and white stripes, looks like my favorate shirt.
I have to agree with Gris on the black n white pjs. Seriously they are cute but makes XMo look like he should be behind bars. Anyway, hearing all that new info makes me soooo excited to see Mr. XMO again soon! I am soooo ready to give him the time of his life with all the energy I discovered I have. Abuelita won't have to chase him around with me there! ;)
I just laughed at the picture of him laughing. What he is really thinking is "look at all of those wires I am going to pull at soon"!
love,
Oma
Post a Comment