Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Bedtime Routine

I promised tia Lala a new video since she misses the x-man so much, so I thought I would capture some of his bedtime routine (at 23 weeks) for the blog. We start by getting x ready for his bath...this usually means some toe sucking followed by wrestling and raspberries on the belly. It always ends in giggles. Hopefully you will be able to hear it over his dad's monster noises...


View this clip on Vimeo

Then he's off to his bath. He just got this yellow rubber duck. His Oma and Gramps bought Xavier a great book about 10 rubber ducks lost at sea. He loves looking at the ducks and tries to grab them, so now he can...



When he's all dressed and ready for bed he sucks down a bottle. If you listen carefully you can actually hear it.




View this clip on Vimeo

He gets comfortable and sucks on a pacifier or his thumb. Tonight it was a pacifier that fell out as soon as he fell asleep.



What a little angel...If you are wondering if he is sporting a new haircut...yes, he is. His abuela took him to see his aunt in Cicero to...umm...fix his...errr...hair...in preparation of the Anello grandparents visit next week! He can't wait! He's also looking forward to tia Lala's visit in the spring!

1 comment:

Penelope said...

Finally a new post! I've been looking for news from my boyfriend for a long time - WOW! is he flexible.